We would like to announce that we are the first beauty salon in Queensland to partner with Sustainable Salons Australia.
This revolutionary resource recovery program is designed for the salon to achieve zero waste, reduce its carbon footprint, and implement sustainable work practices that benefit the local community.
So what are some of the programs your visit will be contributing to?
- All the proceeds gained from recycling the salon’s materials such as wax sticks and strips, colour tubes, product bottles etc. will be donated to not-for-profit community-based organisations that do a killer job helping humanity every day.
- Any leftover tan or tint will be recycled into new liquids.
- Once our tools reach their end of life they will be broken down and all valuable parts will be repurposed.
What does this mean for you?
- Each time you visit our Sustainable Salon your service bill will include a small Green Fee of just $2.00 that will support the salon to keep its commitment to sustainability without compromising the quality service we offer you.
- For more information please visit http://www.sustainablesalons.com.au or ask your therapist during your next visit.
Look good, feel good and now also do good!