In Therapy proud to be Finalist for the 6th Annual 2017 Australian Beauty Industry Awards
The Australian Beauty Industry Awards represent the highest accolade within the industry. It is judged by a strong panel of Industry experts from all over Australia.
In Therapy are nominated for the following categories:
Salon Team of the Year
State Beauty Salon/Spa of the year – 5 Treatment rooms or more
Winners of the 2017 Australian Beauty Industry Awards will be announced at the gala extravaganza seen as the Oscars of the Beauty Industry on Sunday 27th August, held at the Hyatt Regency in Sydney following Beauty Expo Australia.
Thank you to all our loyal clients for your continued support we are very proud and humbled to once again be nominated for these prestigious awards.
We would like to announce that we are the first beauty salon in Queensland to partner with Sustainable Salons Australia.
- All the proceeds gained from recycling the salon’s materials such as wax sticks and strips, colour tubes, product bottles etc. will be donated to not-for-profit community-based organisations that do a killer job helping humanity every day.
- Any leftover tan or tint will be recycled into new liquids.
- Once our tools reach their end of life they will be broken down and all valuable parts will be repurposed.
- Each time you visit our Sustainable Salon your service bill will include a small Green Fee of just $2.00 that will support the salon to keep its commitment to sustainability without compromising the quality service we offer you.
- For more information please visit http://www.sustainablesalons.com.au or ask your therapist during your next visit.
You’re invited to join us for our Wax and Wine Breast Cancer Charity Event on Thursday 6th October from 4pm.
All waxing clients will receive a complimentary glass of wine and 10% of all proceeds will go to the Think Pink Foundation.
Raffle tickets will be for sale to win a prize package valued over $500!
Please call the salon or or book online here.
We are excited to announce that we now have Mimi our specialist offering facial threading. Threading is ideal for clients who are unable to use hot wax due to allergies, medication or medical conditions.
Please call the salon to book your threading appointment.
1 2 Next