An all over natural tan in just 15 minutes.
Spray Tan Rapid 2hr – $39
Naked Tan uses premium ingredients to ensure optimum skin health and gorgeous glowing skin. The tan is applied so the colour develops evenly and naturally. Whatever your skin type, our tan delivers the perfect, bronzed body.
20min Tan – $41
- Exfoliate your skin the night before. This promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin that would otherwise flake off.
- Wear loose fitting clothing and underwear to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing, however it will wash out of most fabrics except for nylons and silks.
- Avoid wearing make-up and moisturiser as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the process from working properly.
- Wax/shave at least 8 hours before your tanning appointment.
Maintaining Your Tan
- Apply moisturiser morning and evening after your post-tan shower. (Avoid moisturisers with AHA because they promote exfoliation).
- Avoid long hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin excessively. Pat your skin dry after bathing or showering.
- Chlorine in swimming pools and spas will shorten the length of your tan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is a spray tan?
A. Our spray tan is the most realistic looking sunless tan. The results is an even, natural, flawless, healthy tan, which lasts about 7-10 days. This system eliminates streaks, orange hands and feet, blotchy patches, and dirty looking knees and elbows.
Q. How do our tans work?
A. A trained professional will spray the special tanning formula onto your body. The amino acids on your skin’s surface will respond naturally to the DHA and other complementing ingredients in the tanning formula to produce the most beautiful sunless tan you’ve ever seen.
Q. Is it Safe?
A. Yes. The main ingredient in our sunless tanning product is known as dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA is a simple, non-toxic sugar. It is derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane.
Q. How long does a spray tan last?
A. It takes 15 mins to apply and the average result is 7-10 days of colour. Factors such as skin type, activities, and maintenance can cause results to vary.