An all over natural tan in just 15 minutes.
2. Wear loose fitting clothing and underwear to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing, however it will wash out of most fabrics except for nylons and silks.
3. Avoid wearing make-up and moisturiser as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the process from working properly.
4. Wax/shave at least 8 hours before your tanning appointment.
Maintaining your tan
2. Avoid long hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin excessively. Pat your skin dry after bathing or showering.
3. Chlorine in swimming pools and spas will shorten the length of your tan.
What is a spray tan?
Our spray tan is the most realistic looking sunless tan. The result is an even, natural, flawless, healthy tan, which lasts about 7-10 days. This system eliminates streaks, orange hands and feet, blotchy patches, and dirty looking knees and elbows.
Is it safe?
Yes. The main ingredient in our sunless tanning product is known as dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA is a simple, non-toxic sugar. It is derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane.
How do our tans work?
How long does a spray tan last?
Spray Tan Rapid 2hr – $45
Sunescape uses premium ingredients to ensure optimum skin health and gorgeous glowing skin. The tan is applied so the colour develops evenly and naturally. Whatever your skin type, our tan delivers the perfect, bronzed body.